Junior Accounts Assistant
This is a great opportunity for a junior who is looking for a career in Accounts to join a well-respected company based in Malvern. The ideal candidate will be willing and keen to learn on the job with the option available study to becoming an accountant in the future.
- Liaising with customers
- Raising sales and purchase invoices and sending statements
- Credit Control- following up overdue payments and requests.
- Data entry
- Using Xero
Key skills and attributes:
- Excellent IT Skills and competent using software’s such as Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- GCSE grades 5 (C) and above in Maths and English
- Can prioritize workload.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, third parties and colleagues.
Any knowledge of Xero and accounts would be an advantage but full training will be given.
Salary: £18-20K DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.