Purchasing and Production Planning Administrator
Great opportunity to join a busy company who have a varied and interesting vacancy for a Purchasing & Production Planning Administrator. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a similar role, but full training can be given to the right candidate.
Salary £19/22k depending on experience with great benefits package.
This role is based within easy reach of Morton in Marsh, Evesham, Chipping Camden or Shipston on Stour. Own transport required due to rural location.
- Review raw material requirements using the MRP system and raise appropriate purchase order.
- Respond promptly to bespoke raw material
- Review weekly production schedules and call off appropriate raw materials held by main
- Checking of import documents and ensure that the correct Price, INCO Terms, Country of Origin, Commodity Code, VAT, and tax are paid on any
- Ensure that Epicor Country of Origin Declarations are kept up to
- Keeping up to date with current import
- Maintain supplier price lists on the Epicor
- Liaise closely with Production Planner with regards Raw material
- Review MRP Unfirm orders dashboard and engineer and release all appropriate Job
- Review MRP suggestions and make all appropriate alterations to Job
- Maintain all scheduling boards for machines and modify to consolidate production and achieve due
- Monitor progress in factory of released Jobs and adjust schedules to facilitate the service we are trying to
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Familiar with import and export documentation
- Experience of working within a purchasing environment
- MRP knowledge
- Good documentation Management
- Good numeracy skills
- Good IT skills- outlook, Word, Excel
- GCE Maths & English grade C or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work alone and as a team member
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills
Please email an up to date CV. Candidates should be prepared to visit our office in Tewkesbury to complete our full registration process (COVID secure).
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers